Our house has an exceptional geographical localization.
- In the district of Saint-Gilles, very close to the restaurants and cafés and shopping area, where are preserved many Art Nouveau & Art Deco houses
- Near the city center
- 2 minutes walk from the luxurious and famous "Avenue Louise"
- Nigh the castle "Porte de Hal" overlooking the famous market in '"Place du jeu de balle" (antiques) from quartier des Marolles and close to "Institut Bordet"
- Three metro stops from all the European institutions
- 50 meters from a Villo Station (bike rentals service)
- 200 meters from the Institut Jules Bordet and the Hospital Saint-Pierre
The house is importantly served by public transport because it is located :
- 50 meters from the metro station "Hotel des Monnaies (direct lign to South Train Station, Bruxelles EXPO, Heysel Stadium).
- Within 300 meters from 4 tram lines and several bus lines
- 2 metros stops from South (midi) Station (Thalys, Eurostar)
Over 4 tram lines and several bus lines are located in less than 300 m, and the house is easily accessible from South Station, which facilitates the arrival by train from the airport, and is ideal if you want to visit other Belgian cities for a one day trip because the duration of the journey by train is :
- 30 min to Ghent
- 40 min to Antwerp
- 1 hour to Bruges
- 1 hour to Namur
- 1h15 to the Belgian coast
We invite you to read our Walks section that lists all the places that are within walking distance from our house.